Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics.
Exotic things fascinate me, and there is nothing more spectacular than the bright yellow hue of turmeric, a spice steeped in ancient Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian food, society and medicinal history
Benifits of using turmeric as a spice
- Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- When combined with cauliflower, turmeric has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
- It may prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
- Turmeric is a natural liver detoxifier.
- Turmeric may prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
- It may prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
- Turmeric is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
- Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
- Net content:25g,50g,100g,250g,500g,1Kg,5Kg,50Kg
- Kind of packing:Parcels, Sacks, Boxes